Tiramisu - Frozen Italian Dessert
Tiramisu, literally “pick-me-up,” is a classic Italian dessert.
Nett Weight - 550g per box - 8 Wedges per box.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature.
- Defrost in the refrigerator overnight.
- Once thawed, remove from box and allow the cake to come to room temperature, approx. 2–4 hours before serving.
- To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice.
- Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep for up to 2 days.