Norwegian Salmon Portions ( Serves One )
Superior Portioned Cuts of Norwegian Salmon Fillets.Norwegian ocean-farmed salmon grows at its own pace, which gives it a pure and fresh taste, fat marbling and an attractive red-orange colouring.
IQF Single Vacuumed.Variable sizes between 210g - 240g (Fixed Price per Pack)
How do you pan-fry Norwegian salmon fillet properly?
- Heat a pan and place the salmon in with the skin side up.
- When it is lightly browned, turn the fish on the skin side and add a lemon, garlic and thyme sprigs.
- If the salmon looks cooked on both sides after frying for a short time, add a little butter to the pan.
- Now roast the salmon until it is cooked and from time to time add some melted butter over the fish for flavor.
- Finally, add some lemon juice over the fish and serve.
- See! It’s really easy
(Courtesy - Nordsee)