Belgian Chocolate Mousse Pie - Egg-less Frozen Dessert
Dark Crumbly Short Crust Pie stuffed with rich chocolate mousse
Nett Weight - 500g per box - 8 Wedges per box.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature.
- Defrost in the refrigerator overnight.
- Once thawed, remove from box and allow the cake to come to room temperature, approx. 2–4 hours before serving.
- To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice.
- Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep for up to 2 days.